Treatment you can smile about
Visiting the Hygienist or Therapist regularly is important to help maintain good oral hygiene and anticipate problems which may arise. Our Therapists and dentists work closely to ensure you receive the best possible care and advice, helping you keep your teeth stronger, for longer.
Dental Therapists are specially trained to provide care to patients. Their key aim is to provide our patients with preventative advice, including helping you maintain good oral health. They also provide an array of teeth cleaning services to help you. A clean and healthy mouth will improve your appearance, help you to keep your teeth and give you fresh breath.
Our Therapists are dedicated to ensuring our patients have good oral hygiene and healthy gums. By following their advice, you can keep your teeth stronger, for longer.
You can also access Airflow – a great option for the removal of stubborn stains and achieving a brighter smile.
How your Therapist can help
Your Therapist can scale your teeth both above and below the gum line. This may be as part of a routine visit or a detailed treatment plan to help improve oral health. Your visit is much more than cleaning teeth, it also includes:
* Treatment planning to improve gum (periodontal) health.
* Scale your teeth above and below the gum line and polish the surface.
* Give dietary advice to help in the prevention of dental decay (caries) and enamel erosion.
* Apply treatments for sensitive teeth (dentine hypersensitivity).
* Apply fluoride varnish to the teeth to help prevent Dental decay (caries) – where indicated.
* Apply fissure sealants to help keep food and bacteria out of the grooves in your teeth.
* Give advice on how to stop smoking.
* Provide treatments such as Airflow to help with stain removal and make teeth appear brighter.
Your Therapist will help you maintain good gum health and keep your teeth stronger, for longer.